Vols vs. Toothpaste

BlueElvis

All-Conference
Nov 30, 2016
1,237
1,675
0
anyone think yeww teee..can snag this one?
 
  • Like
Reactions: blubo

wromanp7

All-American
May 25, 2003
25,529
8,252
0
Not a chance. They’re really really good.
I know we hate Grant Williams but he’s one of the most dominant offensive forces in the last 4 minutes of the game.
 

Mr_GG

All-American
Oct 11, 2016
1,369
5,044
0
Not a chance. They’re really really good.
I know we hate Grant Williams but he’s one of the most dominant offensive forces in the last 4 minutes of the game.

Especially when the refs bail him out from fouling out 3 times and keep sending him to the free throw line on non-existent fouls.
 

3kidsandme

Heisman
Jan 12, 2013
7,345
10,353
113
Not a chance. They’re really really good.
I know we hate Grant Williams but he’s one of the most dominant offensive forces in the last 4 minutes of the game.
Hes a great FT shooter! That's all I got for that chump
 

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,602
72,726
113
I think UT will brush by, Colgate Yas no size, there will be a huge cavity in the middle that UT can root around in.

I think UT will crest 80 points in this one.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
  2. 02 KSR Football Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
  4. 04 KSR Football Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
  5. 05 KSR Football Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense