Recent content by Sienfield

  1. S

    17 Bama.

    BAMA may drop below Mississippi in the rankings and allow Mississippi in the Sugar Bowl with a big loss to Georgia.
  2. S

    Iceman joins the party

    Do you know why the blond ran out of ice? She forgot the recipe.
  3. S

    OT: We lost a great Bulldog

    I was working at St. Dominic the Saturday they brought him in. It was very sad and I have two sons about his age and I thought how hard that would be for him and his family. I had wondered what had become of him. Seeing that young boy laying in that hospital bed like that was a moment i'll never...
  4. S

    Upvote/Downvote - NC State brought to you by Strange Brew Coffeehouse

    1992 2022 I believe 1992 was when they beat us in the Peach Bowl.
  5. S

    It's going to be a rough season. I will credit our guys for the comeback

    My point is that Holtz has to have decent players to play this type of game as opposed to the team he had a couple years ago when we beat them so bad. You said Holtz was why they may be good. You brought up Mullen.
  6. S

    It's going to be a rough season. I will credit our guys for the comeback

    I believe Holtz was there a couple years ago when we beat the crap out of them.
  7. S

    Who should be our QB?

    Rogers completed 83% of his 47 passes for 9 yards per completion. What do you guys expect. We’re not Alabama.
  8. S

    It's going to be a rough season. I will credit our guys for the comeback

    I think Tech will prove to be a good team. We may have the toughest OOC schedule since 2009. We need to eliminate the mistakes for sure.
  9. S

    OT: Screened Porch addition

    I recently had a screen porch added to the back of my house. This was during the high cost of lumber. It is 16 ft by 34 ft with brick columns, lights, ceiling fans, and outlets. This was over an existing deck. I could only get one bid so I went with it. Cost me $36,000.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Caitlin Clark to serve as ESPN College GameDay celebrity guest picker ahead of Iowa vs. Ohio State
  5. 05 On3 Football Jared Curtis, Nate Frazier remain questionable for Vanderbilt-Georgia on Friday's SEC availability report