Do not embarrass Slive/SEC on national TV anymore. Probably payback from Slive. Even though he's not on the committee, don't you think he got some calls?
Sorry if not sports related, but I defer to Poe in "The Cask of Amontillado." Always loved the word.
"He laughed and threw the bottle upwards with a gesticulation I did not understand. I looked at him in surprise. He repeated the movement - a grotesque one.' That grotesque gesticulation could...
While they should have been helping with traffic flow, cop was giving us a ticket for improper lane usage. There was a guy turning left into vet school, we went around him on the right (there was plenty of room), and cop followed us all about a half of a mile to give us a ticket for improper...
Anthony: No kids came to play with me today, not a single one, and I wanted someone to play with!
Mr. Fremont: Well, Anthony, you remember what happened the last time some kids came over to play. The little Fredricks boy and his sister.
Anthony: I had a real good time.
Mr. Fremont: Oh, sure you...
situational irony. Actually, for us (on outside looking in) it is called dramatic irony. We (the audience) knew what was going to happen but the participants did not!</p>
No disrespect intended, BigMother, but I'd have to hear that from Larry's mouth. Rumor was floating around last year that he wanted Andrew Watkins, too, but we see how that panned out.
Don't know much about Starkville High except have heard the principal is a nut, but kudos to the way they used to teach reading in K-3 some years back. Two of my kids who were educated at Sudduth and Overstreet got the best basics I believe anywhere in reading and math. I thank Starkville's...
Since you seem to know so much about our coach's visit to his house, make it real and tell us your source and who you are. Might make your Vanilla Face self more bonifide.</p>
I was thinking that was when Winsome and Shane Power and Roberts were at State. May be wrong, but it seems like it was just a couple of years ago. Doesn't matter, but I remember beating them at home then Winsome breaking his foot the next game with them at OM. I haven't seen Stansbury that upset...