Recent content by skip dog

  1. skip dog

    Semi-OT: My sons jersey number for soccer this year is "17"

    and I could not be prouder! I've already decided I will only yell his number at games. "way to go 17!!" "good job 17-er" "SEVENTEEEEN"
  2. skip dog

    Ole Miss & Adidas make a deal…

    Just don't see the elitist plantation owners going for the 3 bar life
  3. skip dog

    Ok. I’ll tee this one up……..

    wow! some of y'all have had some serious experiences.......I mean wow!
  4. skip dog

    PSA: Abandon All Hope

    one has to BELIEVE
  5. skip dog

    Yall send up some prayers for Freddy the German tourist

    someone could have at least told him to Mr. Chen's
  6. skip dog

    New ESPN article Kamario

    Good for KT1. I can't wait to see him go first in the first round in the NFL from STATE.
  7. skip dog

    Happy 69th to Fran Drescher

    her voice always reminds me of a scene from the movie "Ted"
  8. skip dog

    OT subject that’s been best to death.

    YYTV has it all. I have not missed a game. 85-90/month Cancelled Disney and all last year.....Getting tired of the increases, and frankly, catching a monthly subscription fee and all the adds, and asking for more w/ no adds......I'm just really getting done with this stuff. I've reached a...
  9. skip dog

    So, been invited to play golf this Sunday AM…

    dude....plan on playing golf STATE will beat bama saturday
  10. skip dog

    Predict officiating Saturday

    I think refs favor us b/c SEC and Bama et.al. do not have confidence in Deboer
  11. skip dog

    16th in AP poll

    yea....that makes sense (its a complicated equation!).....but the one that got me was the dude from CBS sports giving opinion on where all were ranked......and said UM was appropriately ranked b/c when you have a Trinidad Chambliss, you are capable of winning at any moment........as I sat there...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  5. 05 On3 Football Pitt stuns Virginia Tech on controversial missed field goal call