Recent content by skipperDawg

  1. S

    Those of you that like to proffer a wager

    I only make bets with our resident devil
  2. S

    Let me say this about ….

    Damn the ladies wearing that ugly *** houndstooth outfit. Damn the fatass bama fan who wears a houndstooth hat. Damn them snotty nose girls in the little Bama cheerleader suits And most of all go ram your jammers up yo mammers. Don’t leave any trailer trash **** on our campus either
  3. S

    I googled oldest college sports message boards...

    What happened to the General? Guy whose pic was Patton? Was that HD6?
  4. S

    Divinity

    Huh Oh my lord.. What a thread killer
  5. S

    Cowbell question…

    I admit I don’t bring one.. I bring 2. You never know if you need a spare
  6. S

    More airplane dumassery...

    To go a step further, shouldn’t it be when ole dad let it soak too long in mom?
  7. S

    OT: Getting my yard back

    You will get the return when you sell your not forever house. I trimmed manicured lawn is a great selling tool
  8. S

    OT: Getting my yard back

    ☝🏻 That answer right there is correct
  9. S

    Is it cheating?

    Isn’t it true a dog cannot withdraw until the deal is done? I’m sure there was a bucket of water nearby
  10. S

    Cock thread

    Anyone ever told wifey you had a headache..? And how many weeks did you pay for it
  11. S

    Welcome to Sixpack, Cocks!!!

    If North Carolina would have taken over you after the civil war, that would be one hell of a state..
  12. S

    OT: Do you laugh at farts?

    Pull my finger and we’ll see
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  5. 05 On3 Football Pitt stuns Virginia Tech on controversial missed field goal call