Recent content by smithers

  1. S

    Accomodations in ATL

    SEC Team hotel is the Hilton (last I checked it was sold out) I booked mine about a month ago (along with every other bowl city option) The Marriott MArquis is the ACC Team hotel, which is connected to the Hilton via Skybridge. I know it still has rooms, bc I booked 3 this afternoon for some...
  2. S

    Reed Stringer

    You might want to re-check your sources. He is not fired. I talked to him yesterday.
  3. S

    Reed Stringer..here's your career on the line. **

    Well Amos Moses....I personally do NOT believe that you know Reed Stringer...personally... for two reasons. Number one, you would know how to spell his name correctly and two, if you did, you would know he is about as far from an arrogant ******* as they come. Plus, the fact that you claim he...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football hot seat check after Week 6: Pressure mounts on Mike Norvell, Mike Locksley
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 6 released
  4. 04 On3 Football Shane Beamer outlined vision to stun the Swamp well ahead of time and South Carolina executed
  5. 05 On3 Football Big Ten admits officiating error during UCLA vs. Oregon on two-point conversion