Recent content by sscjr1

  1. S

    Rip Jerry Jarrett

    HUH?? Well, you know....
  2. S

    OT: CWS poster arrived!

    How much did the framing and matting set you back? I’ve got mine from SDN that I need done
  3. S

    OT: OSB at it again

    Doesn't help with OSB or plywood, but we hire a portable mill and saw our own lumber
  4. S

    Our approach at the plate tonight

    Yet at the same time there are posters here complain that we don’t work pitchers enough
  5. S

    OT: Deer hunting calendars

    I've had success on "bad" days and not seen a thing on "good" days. I talk to those who hunt near me to see when they're chasing
  6. S

    Podcast recommendations

    Conspiracy Theories Lore Scared to Death Crime in Sports Supernatural T&L Renewing Your Mind Grace to You
  7. S

    Favorite Jack Cristil Moments

    Every time he said Randy Stewart
  8. S

    Favorite Jack Cristil Moments

    “The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven.”
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  2. 02 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis