Recent content by St8dawg

  1. S

    Quite Possibly Germans... Dean of Students wants to impose an all-out tobacco ban on campus

    Quite Possibly Germans... Dean of Students wants to impose an all-out tobacco ban on campus Headaches?? Come on dude. So you are telling me that if you walk by someone smoking and smell cigarette smoke you get headaches and it ruins the rest of your day? What if someone farts in the car you are...
  2. S

    Is Head to Head the biggest waste of radio waves?

    That like the show do to it being about MSU, UM, and the other team, with a few nuggets of the big things going on in the pros. <div> </div><div>I do have one question. I heard one of them(can't remember which one) say something about how they own a business together. Now I am assuming the...
  3. S

    Looks like the West Memphis Three are being let go tomorrow

    Total ********. Am I the only one that feels this way?? Guess so.</p>
  4. S

    German(s)town

    <span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Baskerville; "><span class="hwGrp"><span class="hw" style="font-size: 24px; ">mav<span class="hsb"></span>er<span class="hsb"></span>ick</span><span class="pronGrp"><span type="US" class="pr" style="font-family: HiraMinPro-W3...
  5. S

    Any New Orleans bulldogs know a good place to watch the game?

    Going to New Orleans this weekend and trying to find a good place to watch the game Saturday with some other MSU fans. We aren't too familiar with the areaand don't want to get stuck somewhere with a ton of corndogs, although I know it is likely. Anysuggestions? Thanks in advance.</p>
  6. S

    Flyover this week

    Long time reader. Not many posts, but I must comment. If you ever see a flyover that is late, it is because the band/national anthem singer/flag twirlers/baton throwers/majorettes/ are late! The athletic department gives a time that they want the plane to flyover and that is all the pilots care...
  7. S

    was LT good for anything?

    Didn't LT give Crooms a contract extension in 05' for two consecutive 3-8 seasons? Quality decision making.</p>
  8. S

    Big Dan already cleaning house..................

    Pendergrass is a +#+!%*@ waste of my money as a bulldog supporter(albeit not the only waste). I remember hanging out with that dude a while back and I was saying how I didn't think Croom was a good coach(big +#+!%*@ suprise) and one of his "rent a thugs" in his entourage got all pissed and acted...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia