Recent content by starkville

  1. S

    Olive Branch vs Petal FG try

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl5l8rrP-aM Watch theplace kickerget hit.
  2. S

    In honor of bamassippi, I felt I should I describe my experience at a Southern game last year.

    In honor of bamassippi, I felt I should I describe my experience at a Southern game last year. USM hasn't beaten a ranked team since 2003 TCU. USM hasn't beaten a BCS school that finished with a winning record since 1991!
  3. S

    Junction Cam

    5,000 wristbands are gone to Students already. Only selling 9500 tomorrow.
  4. S

    How many people live in Starkville if you include the university?

    City is around 25,000 MSU willalmost be22,000 this year </p>
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football hot seat check after Week 6: Pressure mounts on Mike Norvell, Mike Locksley
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 6 released
  4. 04 On3 Football Shane Beamer outlined vision to stun the Swamp well ahead of time and South Carolina executed
  5. 05 On3 Football Big Ten admits officiating error during UCLA vs. Oregon on two-point conversion