Recent content by StateDoggy

  1. S

    OT - Concerts at The Hump - Wow

    Saw Pat Benatar there in 84 or 85
  2. S

    What do you set your thermostat on at night? (Winter)

    65. 3 or 4 times before bed after someone has bumped it up
  3. S

    Tomorrow's the last day to renew football season tickets. Let's hear what

    renewing all 20. I still get a thrill out of being there. 20+ years and counting.
  4. S

    Cohen not allowing Diamond Girls back on the field?

    Go to Jay Powell’s Twitter feed to see the petition. Donations go to change.org
  5. S

    Thankgsiving and the Egg Bowl - let's talk about it again...

    I like to be with family, and I mean all of them, on Thanksgiving. If the game is on the road, I’m fine with it. If it’s in Starkville I’m going which means leaving right after lunch. Don’t like it.
  6. S

    So what am I missing? We are 7 point favorites

    And their #1 receiver last year plays for us now.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum blasts Arch Manning after Red River loss: 'He can just be downright stupid'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: Coaches Poll Top 25 released after Week 6