Recent content by StaticKat

  1. S

    On This Day In 1989, Kentucky Hired Rick Pitino.

    Yes it was! I'll never forget that epic comeback at LSU. I was living in Nashville at the time and watching the game with friends (all rabid Vol fans) and one of them kept yelling Hail Ceasar the whole game LOL.
  2. S

    Really excited about Jelavic

    I certainly hope you're right about BG.
  3. S

    Really excited about Jelavic

    With the current state of affairs in college basketball.. I think we're going to see fewer of these so-called eligibility issues!
  4. S

    With Oweh back, what do you think the depth chart/minute distribution/etc will look like?

    I don't know.. Jelavic might just give Brandon a run for his money.
  5. S

    Interesting list of schools interested in Perry!

    Color me skeptical regarding the alleged list of teams interested in Perry.
  6. S

    Brandon Garrison.

    TBH.. we were incredibly weak at the 5 with Garrison.. now even more so!
  7. S

    Alvaro Folgueiras

    I agree completely.
  8. S

    Alvaro Folgueiras

    So is the Alvara saga over? It's been suddenly silent concerning him.
  9. S

    Unfortunately… Duke is going to win it all

    For the love of God.. please no!
  10. S

    Refs tried to hand that to Tech

    I think they will do their best to get Puke to the final four regardless of any SEC team winning!
  11. S

    Sean Miller will probably do very well at Texas

    I think Texas is a sleeping giant. The Right coach could kill there.. just don't know if it's Miller.
  12. S

    Gosh I hope Oweh Comes Back

    I actually think that Noah can be a valuable piece for us in the future.. still have mixed feelings regarding Perry.
  13. S

    PG next year

    Imho.. Branden Smith is just a pipedream.. He's not leaving Perdue. I think our next PG will be Dedan Thomas.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit