Recent content by Strdogger

  1. S

    D-2 Game

    As the head coach for S-T I will be the first to admit I miss handled the end of the game against Wynot and I have all intentions of reaching out to the coaches and apologize for how it ended. There was a lot going on at the end and I let the situation get away from me and it is my fault and it...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 National Title Odds: Georgia leads Polymarket odds after Week 5 of season
  5. 05 On3 Football SEC releases statement on potential hurricane that could impact Georgia-Alabama game