Recent content by SwansonMSU

  1. S

    I'm sorry, but there is someone who feels impowered...

    i dont look at or notice signatures unless they of hot chicks for the most part. i did notice the obama one and laughed a little. but it didnt ruin my day like it did for some of you.
  2. S

    Buy-Sell...

    buy...the board will get into an uproar either way. that's what boards do.
  3. S

    America's team one step closer to the superbowl....

    my first thought was the saints. ha cowboys suck
  4. S

    Cincy possibly shopping Rudy Johnson for WR. Should Saints talk?

    Exactly. PT is the best RB on the team right now...just no one has heard of him yet. I think he'll fix that given the opportunity.
  5. S

    Lance Longs Catch

    the only one he's made in a game...an 18 yrd sliding catch yesterday i think.
  6. S

    Lance Longs Catch

    Is there video of it online anywhere? The only thing I saw on YouTube was an interview of him at Cardinals camps.
  7. S

    I know its Pre...but the Steelers look like ****.

    dezmond sherrod made a decent catch a few minutes ago
  8. S

    Tyler Russell in Sporting News Magazine

    Technology hasn't advanced that far yet. ...now, if I had a scanner...
  9. S

    Tyler Russell in Sporting News Magazine

    "As the nation's top high school quarterback recruits which player they want to be like when they grow up, and you'll hear the same name: 'John Elway."' In the article they asked 5 high school QBs questions and one of them was to Tyler Russell. Pretty interesting. Theres a picture of him in the...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back
  3. 03 On3 Football Josh Pate: Shane Beamer's time at South Carolina has 'run its course'
  4. 04 On3 Football Lane Kiffin attributes number of LSU injuries to SEC's nine-game conference slate, issues warning
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions