Recent content by syncsite

  1. S

    OT: Best lightweight AR

    I have a Geissele, you can’t go wrong.
  2. S

    Double masking

    Masks I live in FL and never wear a mask, I don't wear one at work, grocery store or out to dinner which I do frequently. I went on a trip to Jackson Hole and stayed at a resort that required a mask everywhere, even on the treadmill and I contracted Covid along with a dozen other people...
  3. S

    Travel options to Tampa

    Try PIE, its St Pete Clearwater.
  4. S

    Worst MSU Roadtrip You've Taken

    Cotton Bowl, Oregon, Georgia Tech. I saw Ricky Williams knock out our DB's high stepping to the end zone.
  5. S

    Who is all going to the bowl game?...

    I live in St Pete I will be there
  6. S

    A good beer and bourbon to try.

    I don't mix but best value bourbon is buffalo trace. I have been fortunate to acquire every year of pappy and my favorite is the 12 year. No burn hint of vanilla smoothest thing i have ever drank.
  7. S

    The commitee sure could take some eventual pressure off themselves

    Last year they were a different team why does that matter.
  8. S

    Gifts to College Gameday Crew

    I have 12 and 20 and I love Blantons but its does not compare to Pappys in my opinion
  9. S

    OT: Bike recommendations

    Electra Cruiser's have had a couple they are nice.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act