Recent content by the dopester

  1. T

    Rumor

    Fake News!
  2. T

    Honest Question

    Next year. Always next year.
  3. T

    So sick of POPE not

    I’m sick of
  4. T

    What is your grade for Mark Pope in Year 1

    A+ In my mind over performed to expectations. Future looks bright.
  5. T

    Thursday Sweet 16 Thread

    Epic Calapse!
  6. T

    Thursday Sweet 16 Thread

    Timeout and set up a play for Knox? He was 4-4 from 3. Man, I remember that.
  7. T

    Watching all the talking heads pick Tennessee

    It’s not harder. It’s a 70/30 deal in favor of the team who won the previous two games. There’s no real downside in picking the favorite to win so that’s why everyone’s doing it.
  8. T

    Thursday Sweet 16 Thread

    When is it a held ball and when is it a foul? 🤔
  9. T

    BBN is REALLY everywhere

    True story. Did a consulting job in Mexico several years ago at an auto plant. Walked in and first person I see was wearing a UK hat. He was there to fix a boiler. Wild.
  10. T

    Whatcha drinking?

    Woodford double oaked is actually one of my all-time favorites. I try to keep it on hand and grab it whenever I see it. I’d love to try a double double.
  11. T

    Whatcha drinking?

    I’ve got a handful of IW Harper bottles that I collected a few years ago. I wouldn’t mind letting one of them go. I probably need to thin out my collection a bit. I’m nearing 300 bottles.
  12. T

    Whatcha drinking?

    To be fair I bought the last three at Binny‘s Beverage Depot in Chicago over 12 years ago and believe it or not I gave 99 bucks for the 20 year-old Pappy and 199 for the 23 year-old. So pre overpriced hype market. LOL
  13. T

    Whatcha drinking?

    Future.
  14. T

    Whatcha drinking?

    Woodford Double Oaked Blanton’s will be on tap for Sweet 16 Jefferson’s 17yo Presidential for Elite 8 Pappy 20yo for Final 4 Pappy 23yo for Championship It’s the usual run. I only drink those last 3 for this reason - so it’s been a while! Down to half bottles.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football USC WR Terrell Anderson set to undergo season-ending surgery
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting USC commit Danny Lang forced to sit out rest of season with knee injury