Very laughableYeah if $25 mil NIL deals were out there to be had, Reed Sheppard would still be a Cat. Certainly not for Knox though. That’s laughable.
Also saw it confirmed on MySpace.Nothing sports related is legit on Facebook.
Fake News!Such a gullible world we live in
They offered me a full ride I turned them down tooLouisville offered me $500. I turned then down as well.![]()
I think I would call BS with the $2.2 Million.I'm calling BS on a $25M NIL deal offer.
I saw the same thing on AOL, so it really shouldn't be considered old news at this point. Thank God for social media.Also saw it confirmed on MySpace.
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky