Recent content by Theconnormead

  1. T

    For anyone that likes watches

    Agree, good watches appreciate. I've always laughed at the guy banging on people wearing expensive watches while paying a $1,000 note on a Yukon.
  2. T

    Has your opinion of Lebby changed

    Yes, it appears he has learned from his mistakes and is willing to adjust. Also, like great sales in a business, a great QB can cover-up a ton of issues.
  3. T

    Is Clemson that bad or is LSU that good?

    I believe both. Dabo is the anti-Lane, he refused to evolve for years and is now playing portal catch-up. Clemson’s fall has been hard and fast. LSU is absolutely loaded with NFL talent, which makes me wonder why Lane went to such lengths for two guys who weren’t NFL-level players.
  4. T

    She says she is ready to date again

    Had a guy that worked for me years ago from San Diego, he spent time in LA years prior and hung out with a lot of celebrities or celebrities types. He told a story of being on a private jet with a group including her and Rodman and him (Rodman) doing coke off her stomach. He was full of crap...
  5. T

    Is 6 wins enough?

    I don't like paying unproven head coaches what we're paying them, but I understand why it happens. I'm not the biggest Lebby fan. My biggest concern is that I don't think he's strong enough on the mental side of the game. That said, before we fire him, we need to ask ourselves a few honest...
  6. T

    Nolan Wells - Interview with his close friend

    I'm definitely not an experienced ocean swimmer. About 25–26 years ago, I decided to try boogie boarding for the first time in some pretty big surf. One wave absolutely hammered me, drove me into the bottom, flipped me around, and left me completely disoriented. It scared the hell out of me. I...
  7. T

    Coaching carousel hypothetical

    My concern with both would be a matter of hunger. Just don't want another coach collecting a check.
  8. T

    I feel like Purcell is starting to get his legs under him...

    The hardest job in America right now is with the MSU football ticket office. Outside of watching K. Taylor there is zero to be excited about. Jordan Belfort couldn't sell our football team.
  9. T

    I feel like Purcell is starting to get his legs under him...

    Makes you wonder if that decision isn't made for him.
  10. T

    Really bad boat accident in Orange Beach

    Boats are like woman's bathing suits: just because you can buy one doesn't mean you should.
  11. T

    The "worstest" "bad beat" you've had in sports betting...

    Back in the mid 90's Jonny Striker was red hot.....until he wasn't. He told us one weekend, "when you pull up in that new Lexus, tell them Johnny Striker gave it to you", then we proceeded to get crushed that weekend.
  12. T

    I feel ok about every position group…

    In a league with very smart coaches......
  13. T

    Ok, which one of y'all messing with a father who's just trying to be a good dad?

    As the father of two daughters, I’ve had to take them into the women’s restroom before when they were too young to go by themselves. Trust me, no dad wants to do it—it’s uncomfortable and awkward the entire time. You're just trying to help your child and get out of there as quickly as possible...
  14. T

    OT: If you gonna steal, go all out ($95 million)....

    Talk about brazen, she has pictures of multiple Birkin Bags in the Mississippi Magazine spread. For those that don't know they start at $30K and go way into the six-figures from there.
  15. T

    UFC Freedom 250 (spoilers)

    It’s really crazy to see what the UFC has become. When I first started watching, their main sponsor was Mickey’s Malt Liquor. Now they have major corporations lining up to advertise and partner with them. The growth of the sport and the UFC brand over the years has been incredible to watch...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  2. 02 On3 Football The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Texas Tech QB Thomas Castellanos availability in question following Kentucky court ruling
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Five key visitors we're tracking at Arizona this weekend