Recent content by thedoubledeuce

  1. T

    Looks like Chris Jones is all in

    Rather ironic you post this in a thread about Chris Jones.
  2. T

    Concussion for a 14 year old football player?

    That poor kid is going to be fighting trauma for the rest of his life. worth it though.
  3. T

    Fat man idea…

    Hello Max. Been a long time.
  4. T

    Protect College Sports Act

    Until a court says otherwise. Even with the act in place.
  5. T

    Fat man idea…

    Pancakes are overrated. They're a distant 3rd behind waffles and French Toast.
  6. T

    OT: Anyone have or had a Alfa Romeo Stelvio or Gulia?

    We need more info than that. Make? Model? Don't be shy. Tell us all about your Lambo.
  7. T

    Jim Ellis** ranks Mississippi State as one of top 10 most beautiful universities..

    Here's an article of most beautiful places......with no pictures. Make that make sense.
  8. T

    NCAA admits WMU should have won game, and I'm more confused than ever...

    They'd be in at "11-1" anyway and in. What if they're 10-2 and on the right side of the bubble? That's when it gets interesting. Maybe, like ND last year they get left out????
  9. T

    Ineos Grenedier

    If you like having plenty of buttons (so do I), then you can definitely mark the upcoming BMW X5 off of your list. It doesn't even have knobs on the air vents. YOU HAVE TO GO INTO THE MENU ON THE CONSOLE SCREEN TO ADJUST AIR FLOW DIRECTION!!!! That's some of the stupidest **** I've ever heard of.
  10. T

    Why is this woman wearing huge leather gloves on Netflix?

    Glad to know it's not just me. Women shopping for clothes- "This looks hideous!.....But I bet I can make it look good. I'm buying it."
  11. T

    2027 GMC trucks

    If you do buy a Denali Ultimate, sit in one first and pay attention to seat comfort. My cousin did not. Traded 10 days after purchase for an F150. The Dodge Ramcharger EREV is what I'm waiting for.
  12. T

    What does everyone see as the future of college sports?

    Whichever favors the 8 - 12 big brands is what will happen. Sadly.
  13. T

    O’Charley’s closing

    Yeah, the only one I know of is in the Dallas airport.
  14. T

    OT: What did Nike do wrong to cause this?

    I wish I could find something cheaper, but their Cloudsurfer Max is the most comfortable all-day walking shoe I have found.
  15. T

    What's your answer?

    Do yall really believe that you didn't pay players before the days of NIL?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: 4-star ATH Brayden Arnold closing in on a commitment -- and one team is trending
  5. 05 On3 'Bedlam on Ice' to bring Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State rivalry back to Boone Pickens Stadium for club hockey showcase