Recent content by thekimmer

  1. T

    Ok. I’ll tee this one up……..

    Not necessarily scary but one of the creepiest places I have experienced is/was the stacks in Mitchell Memorial Library at about 11 PM.
  2. T

    If you care to listen

    I remember WMSB. Signal did not venture outside the campus back in the day. I had a group of friends that pranked them pretty good one time.
  3. T

    OT: Tennessee botches an execution

    In the US alone 9 billion livestock are humanely slaughtered and probably millions of dogs and cats euthanized and can't handle a single execution? That is world-class incompetence.
  4. T

    16th in AP poll

    16th in both polls. FL skyrockets 14 spots from outside the top 20 to top 10 while the team they trounced (miss) only fell 5 spots. Go figure.
  5. T

    Defensive Woes even at 4-0

    Concerning but points allowed is the stat that counts most. We are middle of pack at #9. Mississippi is #16. Our D's MO so far is we allow teams to move the ball but stiffen up in the red zone.
  6. T

    The 17n Ridiculous OPI call needs its own thread!

    Wow. That is a BIG miss. Will the crew be suspended?
  7. T

    Alabama Countdown Slogan brought to you by Strange Brew Coffeehouse...

    He lost a leg to cancer in 1984 so if it was after then he only had one leg. Never used a prosthesis as I recall
  8. T

    Alabama Countdown Slogan brought to you by Strange Brew Coffeehouse...

    I was there. Cool moment. I remember laughing at old John speaking while waving the mike around with a cheerleader trying unsuccessfully to chase it down so we could hear him better, but I recall the cheer, delivered in his unique, unmistakable slow drawl, going like this: "Ramma Jamma...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 5 trades
  4. 04 On3 Stephen A. Smith addresses racial element of PCSA narrative, accuses supporters of 'circumventing' Supreme Court
  5. 05 Women's Sports Calling My Shot: Predicting top 2027 women's basketball recruits