Recent content by Thunt.sixpack

  1. T

    While We Celebrate-More Good OT News

    Lots and lots of annual training. Hopefully some good tdys
  2. T

    OT: Wrestling dads are the alpha dooshbags of all helicopter parents

    I wrestled for 6 years when i lived in Pennsylvania. Really fun sport and was really disappointed when we moved to Alabama they didn’t have it.
  3. T

    New or used SUVs

    I have a 2012 4 runner with 190k miles. Never had any issues.
  4. T

    OT: BEST car you ever owned but not currently

    2001 Tacoma 4x4. Manual everything. I think an O2 sensor was the only thing that ever broke on it. Had 265k miles when I sold it. She is missed.
  5. T

    OT: Baby Monitors

    Owlet with the sock is pretty good.
  6. T

    OT Meat Market Coast

    Claiborne hill in the bay or rouses in Gulfport
  7. T

    OT- Duck Hunters

    I like my cabelas supermag. They have a pretty solid warranty as well.
  8. T

    OT: MS Gulf Coast Restaurants

    gulfport- Halfshell(Seafood), murky waters(wings), Long Beach- Darwells(Crawdaddy burger), Harborview Pass Christian- Fat Sumo (Sushi), Bacchus(Porkchop), Whiskey Prime (Steak), Pirates Cove (PoBoy) Bay Saint Louis- The blind tiger(Fish Tacos), C&C Bistro(pizza), Dan B's (PoBoy)
  9. T

    Nothing like cooking on the Green Egg to celebrate the game

    I would say you need a large cooking that much. I have a medium and have only done two chicken at one time. The place I worked sold large eggs for 729. If you do get one I'd recommend building your own table they have plans on the big green egg website.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting TCU's star-studded Saturday: Horned Frogs trending for commitments with many 2027, 2028, and 2029 recruits visiting for BYU game
  5. 05 On3 Football Paul Finebaum 'torn between' Georgia, Ohio State for best team in college football