Recent content by ToddJordanFan

  1. T

    I think the Confederates have a hard time again hiring a head coach

    I don't think Oxford hurts Ole Miss in the coaching search. Athens is nice. Nashville is nice. Never been to Lexington so I can't judge there. I'm not sure I'd put Gainesville or Fayetteville that far ahead of Oxford. I'd probably put Auburn behind. Tuscaloosa, Knoxville, and Baton Rouge are...
  2. T

    Why not Favre!!!

    Kyle York could get us a win before Russell and Favre. Relf needs to be our quarterback!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football North Dakota State debuts hidden-mountain uniforms for first Mountain West home game
  5. 05 On3 Football SEC, South Carolina announce joint one-game suspension of Dylan Stewart