Recent content by Tractorman

  1. Tractorman

    Need 4 Tickets for this Weekend

    Seatgeek is the official partner to State. That will be the safest way to know you are getting legit tickets.
  2. Tractorman

    Books/Headlines you will not see published - Alabama**

    If it happened, then it can be published. It won't be published means would never happen. In case you are still confused, Croom did beat Saban.
  3. Tractorman

    Selmon on field sponsorship...

    Probably best that we haven't already signed a multi year deal, whether by design or not, to this season. After this year, we are a much more lucrative client.
  4. Tractorman

    Chris Jones on NIL for K1

    I swear, when I start to think this dude is starting to "come around" he literally shames our top 3 alum NFL richest players in one post, no less, responding to one of said players statement that he wants to give us some money.
  5. Tractorman

    SPS Magazine: 2026 Week 4

    Well... I just made my debut. I expect to be promoted to Heisman status.
  6. Tractorman

    Selmon speaks on Kamario...

    The family is already tired of the noise. He is a Dawg. State fans shouldn't be playing the "I know, but..." game. He wants to be at State whether you understand it or not. Selmon and Jeff Lebby knew what they had in Taylor before the season. Taylor was very clear to me that if he wanted to...
  7. Tractorman

    Austin Simmons not a fan of the cowbells

    They are prepared. Drink says they brought 30 cowbells to practice and play the SNL more cowbell skit. Dang, I thought we were going to catch them off guard!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Pitt stuns Virginia Tech on controversial missed field goal call
  5. 05 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games