Recent content by TU Pilot

  1. TU Pilot

    UNT Game Thread

    Fair enough. I'm still tired of this BS.
  2. TU Pilot

    UNT Game Thread

    I'm about done with this. I'm tired of driving up here and getting people to watch my kids, pay for the tickets, get off work... This is ridiculous. We should be killing these guys. I don't get it. If I were a sane person I would've stopped years ago. I have nothing constructive to say.
  3. TU Pilot

    UNT Game Thread

    Is Monty still coaching this team? WTF is this offense?
  4. TU Pilot

    UNT Game Thread

    What exactly was that penalty though? I thought I heard delay of game on the defense??
  5. TU Pilot

    UNT Game Thread

    That happened on front of us. That was not a first down.
  6. TU Pilot

    Arkansas game thread

    If the scores were reversed in this game and we did that we'd be roasted in the media. Guarantee it.
  7. TU Pilot

    Arkansas game thread

    Going for 2 up 32-6 in the 4th. God awful program and fan base.
  8. TU Pilot

    Arkansas game thread

    Both of them. The vast majority of the flags in us are phantom calls, per the norm in this absolute ********.
  9. TU Pilot

    Arkansas game thread

    -
  10. TU Pilot

    Arkansas game thread

    So uh, Baylor was warming up and is suited up.
  11. TU Pilot

    Let’s get it going!

    EAST BOUND AND DOWN! GOLDEN!
  12. TU Pilot

    Arkansas game thread

    I could go for some smoked pork ribs right about now... 🌀
  13. TU Pilot

    Let’s get it going!

    From kids soccer game in Choctaw, going this is over quick so we can get on the road ... HURRICANE! 🌀
  14. TU Pilot

    Going to the Arky Game

    Not a bad strategy. I'm just tired of terrible seat locations in that stadium
  15. TU Pilot

    Going to the Arky Game

    I just paid way too much money for tickets on the 50... We better win
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Robert Griffin III: Dylan Stewart 'tanking his draft stock' with 'uncoachable' behavior vs. Alabama
  5. 05 On3 Football Nick Saban recalls taking secret interview for New York Giants job while at Michigan State