Recent content by USM2006

  1. U

    SEC Championship thoughts..

    Who does everyone want to win next weekend? I want florida to win because I think they have a much better chance to win the National Championship than Bama. </p>
  2. U

    I hate politcally correct journalism.

    good find on the article. Seriously, if Croom were white would he leaving be getting any attention other than in Mississippi?
  3. U

    I hate politcally correct journalism.

    After reading various articles on foxsports.com, espn.com, etc... it seems more of the writers and comments by readers seem to think Croom was a good coach and MSU was wrong for firing him. They constantly bring up the race issue and seem to not notice he had a horrible record and showed no...
  4. U

    At least we're not USM

    I couldn't agree more!
  5. U

    At least we're not USM

    Yeah, so much for bringing in an offensive minded coach to build attendance. Losing four straight to sub par teams ain't gonna do it. Bower spoiled us and made us think just having winning seasons wasn't good enough. Bowers teams may not have been the most exciting to watch but he did win. USM...
  6. U

    I was wrong...

    I think our offense rubbed off on theirs. Auburn should lose some games this year, but tonight was unacceptable in so many ways. If i show up to work monday and perform like the offense did tonight i would be fired without any notice.
  7. U

    I was wrong...

    when i said last week that USM played AU better than MSU would, but jesus christ has the offense even practiced?!?!?!?!? How do you hold the # 9 team in the country to 3 points and lose?
  8. U

    Buy/Sell...We play Auburn closer than USM

    it isn't the strongest conference which is why they should always compete for it.
  9. U

    Buy/Sell...We play Auburn closer than USM

    The eagles are having a rough day but should give a strong run to conf usa title this year
  10. U

    Punting

    I am here cause i went to both schools and read this board during football season.
  11. U

    Punting

    You mean like La Tech, we could only wish to be good enough to beat a team like that.
  12. U

    Punting

    so what if you beat auburn last year, how did you do last week?
  13. U

    Punting

    yeah and state could do so much better.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Going viral is in P.J. Fleck's blood, but can the Minnesota coach do it for beating a blue blood?
  5. 05 On3 Football Chris Del Conte addresses 'embarrassing' conduct, celebrations from Texas players vs. Tennessee