Recent content by wake20

  1. W

    Scoping the opposition.

    Don't you get the WFU (sorry...Wake Forest University) newsletter? We are no longer affiliated with the Baptist Church. I can provide a subscription link if you're interested in staying up to date.
  2. W

    Scoping the opposition.

    BJ, i will say I was the one who throw out the 6k alumni in Charlotte number because a poser said he's lived in that area for three years and hasn't met one Wake fan.
  3. W

    Scoping the opposition.

    Jim Grobe has been mentioned for every big vacancy too. We're at least honest that it shows the media thinks we're a second-tier program and a Wake coach should jump for a better job. <div> </div><div>According to Rivals, you have one 4* commitment from your completed 2011 recruiting class...
  4. W

    Scoping the opposition.

    So your fan base would have to google WFU to know the initials represented?
  5. W

    Scoping the opposition.

    Wake "gets the backburner" to Davidson? WTF are you talking about? USM comparison? I had to google USM to even know what you were talking about.
  6. W

    Scoping the opposition.

    I'm telling you man. I tried to cycle through the AM stations, and all I got was Glenn Beck. NUTS. I can't tell if you're just oblivious or awful at using hyperbole. Three years in Charlotte, probably the most likely destination for WFU graduates with our strong business program, and you...
  7. W

    Wake Forest is making it really hard for me to dislike them...

    C'mon, son. We're an academic school. Athletics have always been extra entertainment.
  8. W

    Scoping the opposition.

    Now that's just ridiculous. <div> </div><div>I once drove throughMississippion my way to Dallas. Lots of Glenn Beck.</div>
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC announces Football Legends Class of 2026, featuring Nick Saban and other stars
  5. 05 On3 Football Will Compton picks Nebraska to upset Indiana, end streak of losses to ranked teams: 'Ready to shock the world'