Recent content by yee dawgy

  1. Y

    Tolu?

    I’m outa the loop so please tell me what’s been going on with him this year? I know he had injuries early in the season but haven’t heard any explanation for his lack of pt/production until the last couple of games.
  2. Y

    Home plate

    I guess I was hallucinating again
  3. Y

    Home plate

    Was the catcher not off the bag with the play at the plate?????
  4. Y

    OT: Remington 870 Super Mag

    Desoto you must like getting jarred. I’ve worn out a few 870’s and had one Nova. The 870’s kick like a horse with heavy loads but that Nova kicked like mad mule. Gave me a headache. Finally got rid of it. Also rattled like a tin can when I walked with it.
  5. Y

    Starkville housing market

    Thanks for the input and ddog, I guess you’re right.
  6. Y

    Sobering and to the point.

    I’m doing my part. I’ve limited my travels to the continental US. Haven’t gone any farther south Fla so far during the hysteria cycle. Oh yeah. I’m not at risk because I’m only sixty two years old and have chronic leukemia.
  7. Y

    Starkville housing market

    The Stville housing market has been pretty strong for the last few years. I’ve been thinking of purchasing property there for pleasure/investment but let’s just say I’m a little conservative. What’s this freak out going to do to the market there?
  8. Y

    The Starkville Economy

    Let me begin by saying I’m not disrespecting Starkville businesses because I have a stake in one, buuut now you may have some idea how businesses is the south delta of MS feel if you have a business in college towns. As an old timer told me years ago (before I was an old timer), rough times are...
  9. Y

    The next time someone

    So do we ignore you? Just curious. .
  10. Y

    2 lower level tickets-free

    I still have them. Send me your email in a message.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum: Auburn has a 'pulse' following win over Vanderbilt
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting After visits to LSU, Florida and Texas, No. 1 WR Easton Royal is closing in on final decision