Recent content by Zschurch

  1. Z

    A&M baseball Friday night game thread

    Hard to make sense of these pitching moves by Lemonis. Why bring Koestler in there at all just to go to Simmons two batters later? Glad Koestler is out of there though. Felt like he was about to get touched.
  2. Z

    A&M baseball Friday night game thread

    Imagine if Tanner Allen had been drafted last year...
  3. Z

    A&M baseball Friday night game thread

    Strikeout looking on a fastball by Cumbest w/ bases loaded followed by two really nice defensive plays by Hatcher. I thought this might be a game that could allow Cumbest to earn more playing time, but advantage Hatcher at this point.
  4. Z

    Pitching Moves

    I didn't love bringing in Sims on Saturday but I'm ok with it- you could have never sniffed a lead on Sunday and then he never gets a meaningful inning. When you're beating a team like Vandy on a day that Jack Leiter throws, you slam that door shut and don't let them back in. I'm glad we got...
  5. Z

    Pitching Moves

    There were certainly plenty of things that we could have done better today to win this game on the field. We've got to play better defense and we have some serious liabilities in the lineup. However, we can plug some of those holes and hopefully improve before the postseason. Those things are...
  6. Z

    Baseball ticketing

    Does anyone have any information on baseball tickets going forward? From what I can gather, general admission tickets will be released one game at a time, like they did for the Samford game, but I can’t find info on when that will happen for Arkansas. Ticket office said keep checking their web...
  7. Z

    This might interest Jackson-area golfers...

    Sweetens Cove and the King Collins team are the real deal. If Jackson could host one of their courses it would be great for a city that has so little public golf. These guys are doing a lot to make quality, well designed golf courses accessible to those that aren't fortunate enough to be a...
  8. Z

    Travel conditions to Arlington

    I've been looking forward to what should be a great weekend of baseball but worried that this weather could affect teams' ability to get to Arlington. I'm planning on driving down from Wichita, KS. Looks like more snow on Wednesday, so here's to hoping the roads get cleared out on Thursday...
  9. Z

    Next week MSU Baseball plays 5 games against Texas Tech and Arkansas..

    It certainly is a tougher early season schedule than usual. Could we have played better? Of course. Will it make us better down the stretch than if we played cupcakes? Probably. We might be fortunate to play Arky before they’ve ironed out their wrinkles. Definitely glad it’s at home too. I live...
  10. Z

    Long Beach St Stream

    Seems to be working now
  11. Z

    Long Beach St Stream

    Not working for me either. Just a 15 min loop that plays when I try to start the live stream
  12. Z

    Is no news good news on JT Ginn?

    I keep seeing unsourced rumors that he’s done for the year on twitter etc, but why would he be on a plane to California if he needed surgery? Wouldn’t he want to get the procedure done ASAP if it was needed? I don’t want to get my hopes up, but I sure hope the kid isn’t seriously hurt. Love the...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  4. 04 On3 Football Nick Saban rejects NIL as reason for retirement, shuts down coaching return: ‘It was time for me’
  5. 05 On3 Football USA Today reveals 10 college football teams on fraud alert after Week 4