0fficial first time game thread

Argonaut

Senior
Jan 3, 2026
334
665
93
Imagine being a Miss State fan thinking this is their year to beat us. Oh who am I kidding, do they even have basketball fans? Pretty sure they have more baseball fans, even.
 

Tri-Countycat

All-Conference
Jul 1, 2025
1,730
4,264
113
I don’t have many complaints with Pope tonight, looks like he figured some things out. Either that or State is pure dog water.
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,024
71,549
113
Meanwhile, that dude tried to pull DA to the floor and the ref was like, "Yeah....I GUESS I'll call it."
 

Cats4321

All-Conference
Nov 18, 2025
1,087
3,103
113
I don’t have many complaints with Pope tonight, looks like he figured some things out. Either that or State is pure dog water.
I do like some of the adjustments...I also think this is an extremely favorable match up for us.
 

FilsonCat

All-Conference
Apr 5, 2007
3,609
4,537
113
With JQ and Lowe probably done, they are gonna have to just get after it every game.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BCD

wccat

All-American
Apr 8, 2009
5,559
8,464
66
Henricks just said the main thing....the fundamental plays. Every single possession.
 

JPFisher

Heisman
Jul 24, 2013
6,892
13,465
113
Man, if we can build on this BTA....

Not getting my hopes up, but at least we're moving more on offense.
Excited Sister Act GIF
 
  • Like
Reactions: ChiefPaducah

AJG-15

All-Conference
Apr 8, 2024
1,996
3,433
78
I like the box outs I have seen today from Jela, Aberdeen, Moreno and OO.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Alex Afari, Mark Mitchell ruled ineligible following NCAA win in Kentucky Court of Appeals
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Recruiting 5-star SF DeMarcus Henry schedules official visit to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Basketball John Pelphrey joins Mark Pope’s Kentucky staff as Director of Player Development
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Reece Potter used the offseason to bulk up as he eyes playing time in 2026-27