0fficial first time game thread

Argonaut

Senior
Jan 3, 2026
334
665
93
Imagine being a Miss State fan thinking this is their year to beat us. Oh who am I kidding, do they even have basketball fans? Pretty sure they have more baseball fans, even.
 

Tri-Countycat

All-Conference
Jul 1, 2025
1,730
4,264
113
I don’t have many complaints with Pope tonight, looks like he figured some things out. Either that or State is pure dog water.
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,773
113
Meanwhile, that dude tried to pull DA to the floor and the ref was like, "Yeah....I GUESS I'll call it."
 

Cats4321

All-Conference
Nov 18, 2025
1,094
3,118
113
I don’t have many complaints with Pope tonight, looks like he figured some things out. Either that or State is pure dog water.
I do like some of the adjustments...I also think this is an extremely favorable match up for us.
 

FilsonCat

All-Conference
Apr 5, 2007
3,609
4,537
113
With JQ and Lowe probably done, they are gonna have to just get after it every game.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BCD

wccat

All-American
Apr 8, 2009
5,560
8,464
66
Henricks just said the main thing....the fundamental plays. Every single possession.
 

JPFisher

Heisman
Jul 24, 2013
6,896
13,488
113
Man, if we can build on this BTA....

Not getting my hopes up, but at least we're moving more on offense.
Excited Sister Act GIF
 
  • Like
Reactions: ChiefPaducah

AJG-15

All-Conference
Apr 8, 2024
1,996
3,433
78
I like the box outs I have seen today from Jela, Aberdeen, Moreno and OO.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
  3. 03 KSR Football How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
  4. 04 KSR Football Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
  5. 05 KSR Football Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia