1 Week...

MWes11

Heisman
Apr 22, 2012
12,025
10,106
0
This is the last Friday without basketball. To say I am excited is an understatement. I know BBM is just a show, but excited to see our boys on the court finally. I will finally make my way down to Rupp this year for the first time. Been to other games up here around the PA/NY area, but excited to get down to Lex. Just gotta figure out what game. Any ways, HAPPY FRIDAY MOFOS.

 

paul.ksr

All-Conference
Jul 4, 2008
1,690
1,288
0
This is the last Friday without basketball. To say I am excited is an understatement. I know BBM is just a show, but excited to see our boys on the court finally. I will finally make my way down to Rupp this year for the first time. Been to other games up here around the PA/NY area, but excited to get down to Lex. Just gotta figure out what game. Any ways, HAPPY FRIDAY MOFOS.

 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
  3. 03 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
  5. 05 KSR Football The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'