1 Week...

MWes11

Heisman
Apr 22, 2012
12,025
10,106
0
This is the last Friday without basketball. To say I am excited is an understatement. I know BBM is just a show, but excited to see our boys on the court finally. I will finally make my way down to Rupp this year for the first time. Been to other games up here around the PA/NY area, but excited to get down to Lex. Just gotta figure out what game. Any ways, HAPPY FRIDAY MOFOS.

 

paul.ksr

All-Conference
Jul 4, 2008
1,690
1,288
0
This is the last Friday without basketball. To say I am excited is an understatement. I know BBM is just a show, but excited to see our boys on the court finally. I will finally make my way down to Rupp this year for the first time. Been to other games up here around the PA/NY area, but excited to get down to Lex. Just gotta figure out what game. Any ways, HAPPY FRIDAY MOFOS.

 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
  2. 02 KSR Football KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
  3. 03 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
  4. 04 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida