16 yards? WTF

bullshooters

Redshirt
Jun 29, 2008
84
0
0
I'm an over-weight college student and a fifth deep and I just booted a 36 yard punt in the glenn hollow parking lot in cole haans... does anyone where know where I can get a jersey? Blake McAdams better be cut on Monday.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?