16 yards? WTF

bullshooters

Redshirt
Jun 29, 2008
84
0
0
I'm an over-weight college student and a fifth deep and I just booted a 36 yard punt in the glenn hollow parking lot in cole haans... does anyone where know where I can get a jersey? Blake McAdams better be cut on Monday.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense