The best times.Penn State 19 Pitt 10. I was a sophomore. Fun times
I too was at this game. It was cold and windy.
If I remember correctly, this was Foge Fazio's first year as Pitt's head coach.
Also remember he made some bone-heading coaching decisions in the 4Q.
Additionally, good thing PSU had a good ground game b/c Todd looked a little shaky.
Blackledge overthrew everyone. Lots of fumbles by Penn State too.
Was seriously concerned for my health - got pinned between the goalposts and the entrance to the tunnel.I was there, one of the students that stormed the field after the game. Will never forget looking over to see a kid whip out a hacksaw and start sawing away feverishly at the fallen south end zone goal post in an unsuccessful attempt to snag a souvenir. One of my friends lost his eyeglasses in the melee - no doubt they were ground into the Beaver Stadium turf by the crowd.
If you go by CPI, your $40 in 1982 would be about $122 today.I sold cokes. Sophomore in high school. Great money. Made 2 bucks per rack. Made a whole 40 bucks. Always stopped selling somewhere in the third. I could take two racks at a time. I ruled! At least I thought so.
My daughter made 240 last week serving one day and she was pissed.![]()
BWI Recruiting
Penn State recruits weigh in after Wisconsin heartbreak: 'I don't see them losing another game this year'
Rivals Football Recruiting
Penn State's recruiting weekend: 2027 RB Jordan Hall books a return, top 2028s talk Nittany Lions
BWI Football
Here's why Penn State's Offense Imploded Against Wisconsin
BWI Football
It's Penn State-Northwestern week: Game time, spread, channel, streaming info, storylines, more
BWI Football
Penn State faces its first loss. Now comes the response.