1st HALF GAME THREAD!

bigboxes

All-American
Sep 4, 2004
46,428
7,086
113
I will never apologize for pointing out that Read is a sh!tty coach. If you'd rather I do it at random times in the middle of the week instead of just when his teams look like a joke, I can certainly do that.

Your first post of the entire game and it was a negative one. Surprise! (not)
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8675309husker
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced