1st HALF GAME THREAD!

bigboxes

All-American
Sep 4, 2004
46,432
7,095
113
I will never apologize for pointing out that Read is a sh!tty coach. If you'd rather I do it at random times in the middle of the week instead of just when his teams look like a joke, I can certainly do that.

Your first post of the entire game and it was a negative one. Surprise! (not)
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8675309husker
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC