Every time I think they might get called for one, it's on us.
Indiana weathered the storm, hope Nebraska can do the same now that the Hoosiers have some momentum.
There you are!
He can be so good, and so very badLol Nate Gerry just got absolutely embarrrases
I will never apologize for pointing out that Read is a sh!tty coach. If you'd rather I do it at random times in the middle of the week instead of just when his teams look like a joke, I can certainly do that.
He is always negative.. Nothing new..Your first post of the entire game and it was a negative one. Surprise! (not)
Nice job holding them to a FG. Hopefully the offense can get some points on this next drive.
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why