2019 Team Poster

funKYcat75

Heisman
Apr 10, 2008
32,482
41,207
112
I really like what they did with and how they kept it under wraps for so long. Hope you got yours at your local grocer! GBB!!

 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,958
102,153
113
Just curious as to how you post "Gifs" up on here

1. Type in whatever you're looking for on google images (make sure to include "gif" behind whatever image you're searching for online)
2. Once you find the image you want, right click on the gif and select "copy image address"
3. Once you have the image copied from google, go to the image icon at the top of any post you're making on this message board (it's to the right of the smiley face icon)
4. paste the "image address" into the box
5. Press the "insert" button

It should appear in the message you want to post.
 
Feb 17, 2007
4,861
802
98
I have a few of the men posters but does anyone know if the ladies did posters as well? My daughter was wanting to find one for her room but the krogers that we went to only had the men's posters. Did they even make 1 or the ladies this year?
 

willyclyde

All-American
Feb 25, 2007
5,917
8,898
0
I have some bad news ...
I guess that’s actually Canada or whatever with fake hair? At first glance I though u photoshopped herro’s mug on somebody else’s body (kinda looks like him) lol

Anybody mentioned the crocs? Or croc..
 

funKYcat75

Heisman
Apr 10, 2008
32,482
41,207
112
Zan Paynes leg so damn big

The hovering Riley Welch

KW, the croc killed me

Giant Hagans

Brooks with some sort of shoulder affliction

Pizza tie


and????? (bonus)

Quick skinny leg

.nicks fingers

the ball?

Canada or whatever with fake hair

4 more (I think)
 
  • Like
Reactions: AllBlueEverything

CatFan296

Heisman
Aug 1, 2019
3,052
16,045
0
I have a few of the men posters but does anyone know if the ladies did posters as well? My daughter was wanting to find one for her room but the krogers that we went to only had the men's posters. Did they even make 1 or the ladies this year?


They did, I seen them at my local Krog
 
Last edited:

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,578
72,685
113
I got it, Dontaie Allen (#11) has a massive camel toe, it's nearing moose knuckle territory!

What'd I win???
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The Power K is back! Kentucky teases throwback look for LSU game
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Will Stein's Kentucky is making a case to the No. 7 receiver in the 2028 class
  3. 03 KSR Football Recruiting Kentucky Football Receives Prediction to Land a 5-Star Recruit
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Add Jerone Morton to Kentucky's injury report; Kam Williams progressing well
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU Game Time Announced