2021-2022 Premier League Thread

Thus Spake Mainer

Oct 13, 2021
A Gooner (Saka) bottles a PK to lose the Euros for England last summer.

And today an ex-Gooner (Ramsey) bottles a PK for Rangers to lose the Europa final.

Last edited:

manatree

Oct 6, 2021
Son has 6.5 more goals than expected goals (XG). Extremely lucky.
I may have to look into some under bets on Son goals next season.

….and not a single penalty goal. He definitely flies under the radar outside of SKorea. He’s the ultimate good soldier type of player.

Reactions: LionJim

Grant Green

Oct 12, 2021
….and not a single penalty goal. He definitely flies under the radar outside of SKorea. He’s the ultimate good soldier type of player.
No doubt he is a great player. I enjoy watching him. Just saying that he's had a fortunate season.

Reactions: manatree

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Everton survives! Down 2-0 they come back to take down Crystal Palace 3-2, no relegation for the Toffees! A few on this site breathe a sigh of relief. Now go beat Arsenal!!

I'm happy for @RyanSnyder. He's on a mini-vaca, and Everton avoids relegation.

Here are Everton's goals:

There was a whole lot of celebrating after the final whistle at Goodison Park:

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Burnley getting a tie at Aston Villa today made things much more comfortable for them in terms of avoiding relegation. Leeds United is in some trouble.

RyanSnyder

Staff member
Sep 20, 2021
I'm happy for @RyanSnyder. He's on a mini-vaca, and Everton avoids relegation.

Here are Everton's goals:

There was a whole lot of celebrating after the final whistle at Goodison Park:

Wife and I landed and it was 2-0 Palace. We got to one of our favorite spots in Austin and it was 2-1. We watched the two goals to put Everton on top then and we’re going absolutely nuts.

Massive for that club. They have real problems. I’ll be the first to admit that, but staying up with a stadium in construction was so important for them.

I don’t know what to expect next season. I do think they’ll lose Richarlison and probably a few others, but watching them celebrate while we were starting our trip was so fun.

We were with a few other EPL fans at the time, too. Really enjoyed watching those final 20 minutes.

Up the Toffees!!!

rudedude

Oct 6, 2021
Wife and I landed and it was 2-0 Palace. We got to one of our favorite spots in Austin and it was 2-1. We watched the two goals to put Everton on top then and we’re going absolutely nuts.

Massive for that club. They have real problems. I’ll be the first to admit that, but staying up with a stadium in construction was so important for them.

I don’t know what to expect next season. I do think they’ll lose Richarlison and probably a few others, but watching them celebrate while we were starting our trip was so fun.

We were with a few other EPL fans at the time, too. Really enjoyed watching those final 20 minutes.

Up the Toffees!!!
Hey Ryan, was this a relative of yours? 😂😂😂

Reactions: BobPSU92

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
Right now Burnley goes down, Leeds stays up. Both matches on Peacock, sigh.

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
Just to clarify, unless the GD goes haywire, MC wins the championship with a tie.

Grant Green

Oct 12, 2021
Liverpool missing Virgil big time. Tied at 1 and both teams could have scored two more goals. Liverpool applying intense pressure but wolves with dangerous counters.

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
MC has put like six shots on goal but every one straight at the keeper.

rudedude

Oct 6, 2021
Spurs 3-0 Kulusevski with a deuce Kane with one. Looks like we got 4th clinched