Is that project a done deal Tom - or still just a concept at this point ?
Any predictions on how this plays out?Harden is not happy. Of course, Morey’s got this.
![]()
Disgruntled 76ers star James Harden slams 'liar' Daryl Morey
Two days after it was reported that the Philadelphia 76ers ended trade talks involving unhappy star James Harden, the 10-time All-Star guard ripped 76ers president Daryl Morey.www.espn.com
He has to get traded. The question for me is who else is in the package? I can’t see anyone taking Hardin by himself. I think maybe Harris goes too.Any predictions on how this plays out?
I think we all suspected things could end poorly when Harden was signed. I didn't think Harden was this dumb though. This rant serves no purpose. Does he really think other GMs will be more eager to trade for him now? Burning bridges in your profession is never a good idea.Any predictions on how this plays out?
Will Harden get traded at some point, probably. But he’s under contract and will screw himself if he doesn’t show up by 11/2. And packaging Harden and Harris at a combine $75mil is near impossible. What other team is looking to move out around $75mil in players? I think no one, unless its a multi team trade. Anyone’s guess on what actually happens but Morey isn’t going to trade him just to trade him. We’ll see what if any magic Morey can work by holding out.He has to get traded. The question for me is who else is in the package? I can’t see anyone taking Hardin by himself. I think maybe Harris goes too.
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
BWI Football
First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?