2022 Eagles Thread

LionsAndBears

Oct 13, 2021
Wyomissing Grad Ross Tucker calling the game tonight.

Can't wait to see Miles, Jalen and Brown for 1 or 2 series.

nittanyfan333

Oct 6, 2021
First preseason game of the season so this comes with a Big grain of salt, HOWEVER the first team looked really really good. Goedert is gonna be a monster this year. Jurgens looks like an angry Kelce clone. Loved seeing mailata come across the field to get in the LBers face that hit hurts late OB.

rudedude

Oct 6, 2021
Not Eagles related, but this is what SeShaun Watson can expect if and when he plays in the regular season

TheBigUglies

Oct 26, 2021
miles out again....
This makes me sad. I am a Miles fan(I was almost going to use his nickname there ) and want him to do well. Must be the PSU strength/conditioning program that makes all these RB fragile in the NFL. :LOL: :cool:

Reactions: s1uggo72

WestSideLion

Oct 6, 2021

Great news on Dillard. I hadn't thought about this in Roob's terms. Dillard could well be an upper half of the league left tackle had Mailata not come from nowhere to become a franchise pillar. This is an unfortunate-fortunate situation. The Eagles are going to let a first round LT walk in free agency, but they have a guy who's better in Mailata.

Bad news on Reagor. I thought his speed was better than Roob reports, but you can't argue that he doesn't do any one thing well. In combination, that's usually a WR death knell.

s1uggo72

Oct 12, 2021
Great news on Dillard. I hadn't thought about this in Roob's terms. Dillard could well be an upper half of the league left tackle had Mailata not come from nowhere to become a franchise pillar. This is an unfortunate-fortunate situation. The Eagles are going to let a first round LT walk in free agency, but they have a guy who's better in Mailata.

Bad news on Reagor. I thought his speed was better than Roob reports, but you can't argue that he doesn't do any one thing well. In combination, that's usually a WR death knell.
isnt FA for Dillard at least 2 seasons away? This year and they they pick up a reasonable 5 yr option? and then they could always tag him at a still reasonable number. The shame is, he needs to be crossed trained at RT or JM needs to because at some point, you have to move away from Lane Johnson, although I dont know when that is.

WestSideLion

Oct 6, 2021
isnt FA for Dillard at least 2 seasons away? This year and they they pick up a reasonable 5 yr option? and then they could always tag him at a still reasonable number. The shame is, he needs to be crossed trained at RT or JM needs to because at some point, you have to move away from Lane Johnson, although I dont know when that is.
Dillard was a 2019 first round draft pick. This is year #4 for him and the Eagles declined his 5th year option back in April or May. Unless they trade him before the deadline, he walks for nothing. Again, not the worst thing since they got Mailata on a song. It's effectively Mailata for a 1st and 7th rounder. Most teams in the league would take that outcome.

s1uggo72

Oct 12, 2021
Dillard was a 2019 first round draft pick. This is year #4 for him and the Eagles declined his 5th year option back in April or May. Unless they trade him before the deadline, he walks for nothing. Again, not the worst thing since they got Mailata on a song. It's effectively Mailata for a 1st and 7th rounder. Most teams in the league would take that outcome.
ok thanks, Even Howie knowing what he knows now, I bet he wishes he had a do over on the 5th yr option. But we will see. it may be odd, but if something were to happen, I think they could still tag him though. I cant remember all of those rules.