2022 Eagles Thread

Nitwit

Oct 12, 2021
Howie Roseman really had a great offseason. He’s made a number of moves to shore up the defense and add offensive depth and some additional weapons. Perhaps it’s time for his critics to give him the credit he deserves. This team is a legitimate contender now, just one year from being abysmal.

Reactions: TheBigUglies

TheBigUglies

Oct 26, 2021
Howie Roseman really had a great offseason. He’s made a number of moves to shore up the defense and add offensive depth and some additional weapons. Perhaps it’s time for his critics to give him the credit he deserves. This team is a legitimate contender now, just one year from being abysmal.
On paper these moves look great and I give Howie props. On paper this team is a legitimate contender. There is way too much hype around this team coming into the season and expectations are super high. We still have a young coaching staff that at times appeared, to me, to be out coached by the more experienced coaching staffs in some close games last year. I am anxiously awaiting the season to see what this team is capable of but not buying into the hype that this team is a superbowl contender. Not getting my hopes up....yet. Hopefully at the end of the season you can throw this back in my face and say I told you so. :cool: :LOL:

Reactions: Nitwit

Nitwit

Oct 12, 2021
On paper these moves look great and I give Howie props. On paper this team is a legitimate contender. There is way too much hype around this team coming into the season and expectations are super high. We still have a young coaching staff that at times appeared, to me, to be out coached by the more experienced coaching staffs in some close games last year. I am anxiously awaiting the season to see what this team is capable of but not buying into the hype that this team is a superbowl contender. Not getting my hopes up....yet. Hopefully at the end of the season you can throw this back in my face and say I told you so. :cool: :LOL:
Fair enough. Of course Hurts needs to prove he can carry this team where it needs to go. I believe he can, but last year he made some boneheaded interceptions and he will need to improve. Fingers crossed.

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021

s1uggo72

Oct 12, 2021
Answers one of my questions above... how many games can he go???

Running back Miles Sanders was dressed for practice and going through drills as the team continued preparing to face the Lions in Week 1. Sanders has been out of action for the last few weeks because of a hamstring injury.

NB4PSU

Oct 30, 2021
FC : Eagles dump Reagor finally to Minny. Get two draft picks in return
So the Vikings get the guy we chose instead of Jefferson who they got... now they have both? How the wheel turns..

nittanyfan333

Oct 6, 2021
cowboys sign JP to the practice squad

FIFY

I look at this as a mentor and backup kind of deal. Yeah they have Tyron smith to mentor the kid but you can’t have enough mentors around. Plus JP can provide them some turnstile backup reps (LOVE JP but let’s be honest…. He has like 4-5 more good reps in him)

Last edited:

s1uggo72

Oct 12, 2021
FIFY

I look at this as a mentor and backup kind of deal. Yeah they have Tyron smith to mentor the kid but you can’t have enough mentors around. Plus JP can provide them some turnstile backup reps (LOVE JP but let’s be honest…. He has like 4-5 more good reps in him)
This is the kind of headline JP needs

Reactions: nittanyfan333

nittanyfan333

Oct 6, 2021
This is the kind of headline JP needs

100%. I’m torn here. On one hand he’s absolutely earned the right to do whatever he wants. You wanna ride it till well after the wheels fall off?? Have at it. On the other hand, I love the man so much for what he did for this franchise that I hate to see him be one of those struggling athletes that can’t let go.

Reactions: s1uggo72

s1uggo72

Oct 12, 2021
LT backup plan is putting Ike from RG to LT and playing Driscoll at RG
Is my guess