2022 Eagles Thread

CyphaPSU

Oct 25, 2021
Like everyone else, I'm feeling much better about this team than last week (especially in regards to the defense). However, there are always things to look at for improvement. While the defense pitched a shutout in the second half, the offense also struck out in the second half. In week 1 no points were scored in the fourth quarter, and in week 2 no points were scored after halftime. Penalties really killed off some promising drives last night in the second half. We are going to need to see the offense finish more strongly because they will not always be playing with big leads. Hopefully that will be a point of emphasis with the staff.

WestSideLion

Oct 6, 2021
How this plays with Kirk mostly in the slot is very important. Gardner-Johnson to the nickel makes the most sense but k’von wallace at the other safety spot is a weakness too. But I’d rather have the weakness in the safety spot vice against the Jags best WR.
The best hope is that Jax goes 3- and 5-step drops with Lawrence and doesn't try to test the safeties deep. If they do, then the Birds have to hope their DL brings a good pressure game.

Reactions: nittanyfan333

nittanyfan333

Oct 6, 2021
The best hope is that Jax goes 3- and 5-step drops with Lawrence and doesn't try to test the safeties deep. If they do, then the Birds have to hope their DL brings a good pressure game

Which I think I read the jags have given up 2 sacks so far this year??? That’s pretty legit.

so many questions here. Is the eagles DL rounding into form? Was washington’s OL that bad? Can the eagles get pressure with 4? Will Douggie plan Lawrence to get the ball out fast? Can slay and Bradberry hold the line?

NotRead

Sep 1, 2022
Anyone in State College have workaround to watch this game today? Steelers are on CBS.

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
this could go in the Birds - Jaguars thread, or in this thread (which is where I'm placing it)

s1uggo72

Oct 12, 2021
The Eagles announced on Wednesday that they have designated Dillard for return from injured reserve. Dillard can be activated at any point in the next three weeks, but will be shut down for the year if that does not happen.

www.profootballtalk.com

maybe if he plays and plays well, it will up his trade value. He'd start for a least half the teams in the league.

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
The Eagles announced on Wednesday that they have designated Dillard for return from injured reserve. Dillard can be activated at any point in the next three weeks, but will be shut down for the year if that does not happen.

Reactions: s1uggo72

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Reactions: s1uggo72