2023-24 Sixers Thread

jmorovich

Oct 28, 2021
No championships for the Sixers as long as that little beeyotch Embiid is on the team.

jmorovich

Oct 28, 2021
The Pacers have waived The Turkish Mamba! Mr Morey, you know what you need to do!!

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
@jmorovich -- between the injury to JoJo, and their recent level of play, I was thinking of taking a break from the Sixers, until the playoffs or until Embiid returned. And then, they go and surprise me, and suck me back in. ;)

jmorovich

Oct 28, 2021
@Tom McAndrew when Ricky Council IV is your second leading scorer, it’s time to put my attention elsewhere until Jo Jo gets back. If I NEVER see Tobias again in a Sixers jersey I’d be a happy man! I’m wondering if this team stays out of the playin at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom McAndrew

jmorovich

Oct 28, 2021
@Tom McAndrew AND 28 n 5 today! I would love to know what his BWI username is. No doubt he’s reading this thread and decided to pick it up once he knew how dissatisfied we were with his play!

• Haha

jmorovich

Oct 28, 2021
Calling it now, Sixers get run out the building and Tobias scores in single digits. MUSH ACTIVATED!!!

let’s see how that works.

• Haha

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Calling it now, Sixers get run out the building and Tobias scores in single digits. MUSH ACTIVATED!!!

let’s see how that works.

it almost worked:

especially when you consider that they were down 66-34 at the half.

jmorovich

Oct 28, 2021
Sixers having a rough go of it down 59-42 at the half.

I case you were wondering, Kelly Oubre playing on a minimum contract has 11 points in 15 minutes including a hate crime style dunk on Hartenstein. Meanwhile, max contract Tobias Harris scored as many points as I did sitting on my couch over 17 minutes.

Hey Tobias. When the playoffs are over…

jmorovich

Oct 28, 2021
It’s been a minute! An oldie but a goodie. I feel like we need the old vibes back! Side note, Tobias the Terrible didn’t play and they won. Coincidence? I think not.

Last edited:
  • Haha

jmorovich

Oct 28, 2021
With big help from the “Meep Meep Bros”!! Oh and 2-0 with Tobias out of the lineup. Hmmmmm…

Last edited:
  • Haha

jmorovich

Oct 28, 2021
Sixers played great but the results last night sucked. Heat AND Pacers winning last night didn’t help at all. Really thought the Pacers were gonna lose to OKC but they continued their slide on their east coast trip.

Not sure if the Sixers can get that 6 spot now. That OKC win for the Pacers was huge. They own the tie breaker so technically they are 2 games up with 4 to go (with their next game vs the Heat which is a no win for the Sixers unless they go 17 OT’s and call the game a tie). Not great odds for our Sixers. I guess I gotta root for the Pacers tomorrow and hope the Sixers can get the 7 seed and get a home playin game. I’m strapping in for a playin game and we all know how “win or go home” games for this team end up!

Latest posts