the boys and girls on NFL network ESPN have been all off this trying to sow some discord. As they say bad news sells
I dont disagree at all. That said as soon as I heard this, I thought the opening play v Pittsburgh should be a run fake to Barkley and let Hurts throw it as far as he can down the sideline, and let AJ go get it!!yeah, it's getting a lot of play on Philadelphia-area sports talk. Perhaps I'm in the minority, but this stuff really doesn't interest me. The Birds' passing game has not been good of late, and A.J. is known to express his emotions if asked certain questions right after a game. How they resolve it (which I'm sure they will) is internal stuff, and I hope it stays that way
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses
BWI Recruiting
Stat Recap: How have Penn State's 2027 commits performed halfway through their senior seasons?
BWI Football
What did we learn from USC coach Lincoln Riley during his first Penn State week news conference? See top takeaways here
BWI Football
Everything Penn State coach Matt Campbell said to kick off USC week
BWI Football
Penn State's Five Guys: Which Nittany Lions are pivotal in taking down USC?