the boys and girls on NFL network ESPN have been all off this trying to sow some discord. As they say bad news sells
I dont disagree at all. That said as soon as I heard this, I thought the opening play v Pittsburgh should be a run fake to Barkley and let Hurts throw it as far as he can down the sideline, and let AJ go get it!!yeah, it's getting a lot of play on Philadelphia-area sports talk. Perhaps I'm in the minority, but this stuff really doesn't interest me. The Birds' passing game has not been good of late, and A.J. is known to express his emotions if asked certain questions right after a game. How they resolve it (which I'm sure they will) is internal stuff, and I hope it stays that way
BWI Football
Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
BWI Football
Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses
BWI Recruiting
Stat Recap: How have Penn State's 2027 commits performed halfway through their senior seasons?