2024 Eagles Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,148
69,354
113
the boys and girls on NFL network ESPN have been all off this trying to sow some discord. As they say bad news sells

yeah, it's getting a lot of play on Philadelphia-area sports talk. Perhaps I'm in the minority, but this stuff really doesn't interest me. The Birds' passing game has not been good of late, and A.J. is known to express his emotions if asked certain questions right after a game. How they resolve it (which I'm sure they will) is internal stuff, and I hope it stays that way
 

s1uggo72

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
7,374
5,928
113
yeah, it's getting a lot of play on Philadelphia-area sports talk. Perhaps I'm in the minority, but this stuff really doesn't interest me. The Birds' passing game has not been good of late, and A.J. is known to express his emotions if asked certain questions right after a game. How they resolve it (which I'm sure they will) is internal stuff, and I hope it stays that way
I dont disagree at all. That said as soon as I heard this, I thought the opening play v Pittsburgh should be a run fake to Barkley and let Hurts throw it as far as he can down the sideline, and let AJ go get it!!
 

NoSoup4U

All-Conference
Jan 17, 2002
721
1,052
93
NFL Gameday morning just flashed a stat

leading rushers in the NFL so far

1. Saquon
2. D Henry






3. Saquon in the 2nd half
 
  • Like
Reactions: WestSideLion
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
  2. 02 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses
  3. 03 BWI Recruiting Stat Recap: How have Penn State's 2027 commits performed halfway through their senior seasons?
  4. 04 BWI Football What did we learn from USC coach Lincoln Riley during his first Penn State week news conference? See top takeaways here
  5. 05 BWI Football Everything Penn State coach Matt Campbell said to kick off USC week