I believe we have secured record #1 for tonight.Largest margin of victory ever is +73.85 for 1986 Iowa.
I knew her wellFigueroa’s mom.![]()
Most emotion that I’ve ever seen from Kerkvliet.
I will take Iowa tears over any ASU jerkiness.Well, this house is rooting for Ayala! Figueroa was a jerk after beating Braeden.
Hey, look at it this way......we're not sad Ayala lost.I will take Iowa tears over any ASU jerkiness.
Borderline criminal that the ref waited until 1 minute left in the match to ding Figs for stalling.
And he lost!!!Best comment of the year - "This is Iowa's only finalist..."
Thank God someone else noticed. Right up there with Dakota Royer's.Figueroa’s mom.![]()
Would have been interesting if the stall call would have been called at the end of the match to tie it at 3-3.So Braeden Davis lost in the quarters to the guy that won 125.
Would have been interesting if the stall call would have been called at the end of the match to tie it at 3-3.
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
BWI Football
First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?