2024 NFL Coaching Carousel

psykim

Oct 7, 2021
Not surprised with Jerod Mayo. Very highly regarded in New England.If Belichick had chosen to retire and could have chosen his successor, I bet he would have chose Mayo. Owner Kraft obviously has super high regard as quick decision-Kraft must have had this choice in his mind. Now curious who they get for OC!! First priority after hiring coaches is choosing right QB to draft!!

s1uggo72

Oct 12, 2021
Not surprised with Jerod Mayo. Very highly regarded in New England.If Belichick had chosen to retire and could have chosen his successor, I bet he would have chose Mayo. Owner Kraft obviously has super high regard as quick decision-Kraft must have had this choice in his mind. Now curious who they get for OC!! First priority after hiring coaches is choosing right QB to draft!!
I think his top target will be Matt Patricia

• Haha
Reactions: Grant Green

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
I'm seeing Belichick rumors too.....hmmmmm....or does Bienemy get his shot?
I’d be surprised if Bienemy becomes HCWFT. I normally don’t do deep dives into the nitty-gritty of NFL hiring, even for WFT, but I’m just not feeling it. I’m not feeling Belichick either, but that just might due only to my preference that they dig up Mike Nixon before hiring Belichick.

Reactions: Midnighter

MrTailgate

Oct 19, 2021

Not a surprise. He’s already there, has done well, and is well-liked.
Never underestimate a Davis decision. It seems a no brainer to ride with AP though.

Bkmtnittany1

Oct 26, 2021

LB99

Oct 27, 2021

Not a surprise. He’s already there, has done well, and is well-liked.
They should keep him and make him the HC. They royally screwed up when they got rid of the other interim coach (Rich Bisaccia) who had the players playing well and for some inexplicable reason they let him walk and hired retread McDaniel. Bad decision. They also should have kept Carr instead of Garoppolo.

Reactions: LionJim