2024 NFL Coaching Carousel

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
Doesn’t move the needle at all IMO. Very bland hire.
I suspected as much. In hindsight, it didn’t seem that there was all that much buzz about Quinn as a HC but the internet says he’s been interviewed by five teams. Bland and not moving the needle, that’s been WFT SOP for eons.

Reactions: Midnighter

s1uggo72

Oct 12, 2021
I suspected as much. In hindsight, it didn’t seem that there was all that much buzz about Quinn as a HC but the internet says he’s been interviewed by five teams. Bland and not moving the needle, that’s been WFT SOP for eons.
I think that’s the many many felt about Joe Gibbs when he was hired

Reactions: LionJim

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021

Well, Tomlin wasn’t available, as some had predicted.

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021

It seems hopeless for Sleeping With. You leave a winner in the Chefs for a lateral move with WTF? He‘s been passed over for head coaching jobs time and again. Then there’s this from the above article:

”In Washington, multiple sources said players chafed under Bieniemy's leadership but, more than that, the offense continued a years-long struggle. The Commanders ranked 25th in scoring and 24th in yards. They were worse in both areas compared to the previous season.”

He seems like an a$$hole.

GrimReaper

Oct 12, 2021

It seems hopeless for Sleeping With. You leave a winner in the Chefs for a lateral move with WTF? He‘s been passed over for head coaching jobs time and again. Then there’s this from the above article:

”In Washington, multiple sources said players chafed under Bieniemy's leadership but, more than that, the offense continued a years-long struggle. The Commanders ranked 25th in scoring and 24th in yards. They were worse in both areas compared to the previous season.”

He seems like an a$$hole.
Whaddya' expect? He was one of the thugs McCartney recruited at Colorado.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobPSU92

s1uggo72

Oct 12, 2021
here is my question, if Jim is getting $16 mil per yr, what do the co ordinators in the pros make? How about the position coaches? and the asst to the asst postition coaches? We know or have an idea what they make in college, but I am curious about what they make in the pros? @GrimReaper can you cast some light on this? TIA

GrimReaper

Oct 12, 2021
here is my question, if Jim is getting $16 mil per yr, what do the co ordinators in the pros make? How about the position coaches? and the asst to the asst postition coaches? We know or have an idea what they make in college, but I am curious about what they make in the pros? @GrimReaper can you cast some light on this? TIA
Reliable information is impossible to come by. From what I've heard, not as much as you might think. Coordinators do pretty well, position coaches not so much. Easier for a HC to stick up a college AD than it is an NFL owner.

Reactions: s1uggo72

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
More amazing that Sal or any of his teammates could.
Yeah, but they had tutors spot them the "S" and the "A".

Nebby fans were able to do that without the benefit of tutors. Or access to the alphabet that was posted above the chalkboard in most school rooms.

GrimReaper

Oct 12, 2021
Yeah, but they had tutors spot them the "S" and the "A".

Nebby fans were able to do that without the benefit of tutors. Or access to the alphabet that was posted above the chalkboard in most school rooms.
True, but it's good that the Huskers were shouting the cheers because the Colorado players couldn't read the signs.

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
True, but it's good that the Huskers were shouting the cheers because the Colorado players couldn't read the signs.
Well, given that I always assume you are not joking…. It was that bad, huh?

Latest posts